Dr. Fleming is available:
- For radio and television interviews about the critical issues involved in preventing addiction.
- As a guest columnist and expert resource for newspapers and magazines.
- To speak to church, community, and parents' groups about the topics discussed in his book.
- Advise on and participate in research in addiction prevention.
- Take the lead in organizing groups who would like to fight addiction through prevention.
- Consult with private, non-profit and governmental agencies in building addiction prevention programs.
Audio / Podcasts:
- Preventing Addiction featured on the Dr. Laura Show
- WBZ Radio Boston book synopsis
- Interview of Dr. John Fleming on Mental Help Net (mentalhelp.net)
For more information contact Dr. Fleming at:
800.349.0327 ext. 115
(leave message for voice mail or dial "O" for an assistant)